Saturday, January 8, 2011

Toddler's first computer game



Have I mentioned that our son has forced us to come huge Disney Pixar fans recently? We not watch Cars and Toy Story (all three movies) on a regular basis. When we aren't watching "Mator", we are playing "Tractor Tippin'" with the trackers that he got from "Gamma" and if we're not watching one of the Toy Story movies we are playing with Buzz and Woody. I have to say, I think I love having a boy! I don't think I could ever get into the Princess stuff as much as I can get into the boyish stuff.

This morning, I thought I would see if I could find some kind of Cars games online. I found a site that my son loved. On this site, you make your own car, name it, and then drive it around "Radiator Springs". Matthew was not too into picking out his car parts or colors (although I did at least ask him), but once we got into town, he was super excited! The first thing that we had to do was talk to Mator and learn how to push the space bar for tippin those tractors. Then, we had to drive around town and find the farm where the tractors were and tip 3 of them. Matthew loved it! We spent about 15 minutes together doing (as Matthew calls it) "Track Tipin".

No comments:

Post a Comment