Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh joy!

We have been sick at this house for a while. Me, I started getting sick on New Year's Eve and it hasn't let up! My son followed me into Sickland about a week after. I seems like just a cold. We cough, we sneeze, we phlegm, we snore....OH do we SNORE!

Each day I wake up thinking, "Okay! I'm still not better, but TOMORROW I will be." So far, that has not been the case! This morning, I finally decided to take Matthew to the doctor. I wanted to make sure that we didn't have bronchitis thing going on or something like that. As it turns out, he has, YET AGAIN, an ear infection. This time, a double ear infection. And the best part? He was so happy and hunky dory in the office that the Physician Assistant and the Doctor both asked he was always "this happy". I said "Yes! Always! This is why I never know if he is really sick."

We (by "we" I mean him....I still gotta go see someone) are on antibiotics again. He should be better by Thursday. I am going to will myself to see someone in the morning.

That is....IF I'm not better!

No comments:

Post a Comment