Monday, February 14, 2011
I'm so excited! I kept hearing a rumor that the temperature was going to be headed in the up direction this week. I checked out weather.com and sure enough, we'll be in the 50s on Wednesday and Thursday and up to 60s on Friday!
I love winter, but I'm getting to the point where it's getting old! I'm ready to get outside again....and Matthew REALLY needs to get out! I decided that this will be a great day to head to the zoo! My kiddo loves the zoo and animals, so I know we're going to have a blast!
Besides being able to go to the zoo, I have already been thinking about some of the other things that are on my "to do" list for this summer. Some of it may not happen, but we do the best that we can......
1. Finally take our Hershey trip
3. 4th of July fireworks!
4. Take Matthew to a Pirate game! (I won tickets at an event his weekend)
5. Go see the Washington Wild Things (I won tickets to this too)
6. Visit lots of parks many days of the week
7. Celebrate my hubby's 30th birthday!
8. Saint Ferdie's Fair
9. Saint Sebbie's Fair and market...especially the market!
10. Lots of trips to Soergel's to buy fresh veggies and see the animals
11. Cold Brusters on super hot days!
What else is on your list??