Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks again to everyone that joined in on my link up party! We were able to add a few more people to the party, but did not make it to the goal of having 15. I think I have a solution for that. I think I'm going to have to have a button (like I did), but also have the code for it so that you all can add it to your pages and bring others over to the link up.

This is a learning process for me. Last week, I learned how to make that button that was used for the Valentine link up. If was very simple, and taking it a step further should not be that difficult.

Be on the lookout for an end of the week "Summer Weather" linky!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Homeschooling is so rewarding and I hope you get to take part in it with your son when he is older. My parents were hesitant at first but they came around. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete