Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I like to move it, move it...

Did I tell ya that I won some tickets to see Madagascar Live? I was on Macaroni Kids Pittsburgh and found out that they had a little contest coming up to win tickets. I decided to give it a shot...and I won! Scott had to work and my Mom was the one that sent me the original e0mail about Macaroni Kids, so we took my Mom and Dad.


Matthew did better at this show than Sesame Street Live.


I took some pictures to show you, but I was not allowed to use my flash because "It can really scare the animals". The pictures are not perfect, but I really just want to be able to show the costumes. I was impressed that Melman was up on stilts. I mean, maybe it was only 3 feet off the ground, but he was like that for almost 2 hours. He had to walk around a bit and under stuff a lot. I was really impressed!

The penguins were a true highlight! They were awesome!




This show is touring the U.S. If you liked the movie, I know you will be impressed with the live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment