Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where to start?

This is my first blog.

I have been married for almost 3 years and a mom for just 13 months. I thought I was alone in feeling tired, stressed, angry, and sometimes downright unhappy! I blocked out friends, because I did not want them to know that they were happier than I was. I blocked out family, because I did not want them to suggest that I could possibly be a bad mother or wife, AND I did everything I could to not get involved with any new Mom friends, because I did not want to have to hear about how much better organized they were than I.

I've finally started to change my mind! I guess I reached my breaking point...and I needed a shoulder to, not cry on, but a shoulder to understand. I've been putting my best foot forward and found that there are a lot of wives, mothers, and singles that are feeling exactly like I do. I was surprised to find out, that this was all just part of being a woman. I want to reach out to you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment