Wednesday, November 4, 2015

We are thankful for.....

I realized this morning that it was already November 4th and I haven't put up our turkey and started added feathers!  I decided this year that I wanted to print, laminate, and use my new product!!! 
This product is called "We Are Thankful For..." and it is available in my store for $2!!! I printed out the body and about a dozen feathers.
 This is my lamination station happening right on the kitchen counter! I love watching this thing work! It's great to laminate things like this, because I know that my family will continue to use them. It is very important to me that my children grow to understand gratitude.
After I laminated and cut out the body and feathers, I asked my son what he was thankful for. He said, "this whole family! I wouldn't be alive without them!" That's just so sweet! All through the month, this turkey will continue to get new feathers with things that my children are thankful for. I love, love, love watching the turkey get all of his feathers! I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment