Sunday, November 1, 2015

Road to Speech

I've been on a journey lately, trying out a new way to share my teaching resources through my Teachers Pay Teachers store. While working to make connections with other sellers, I joined a group of newbie teacher authors on Facebook. Our goal is to help support each other and share knowledge. One of the ways that we are encouraging and supporting each other, is taking one day a week to review and make suggestions for another teacher author in our group.

This week, I am learning a bit about Speech Therapy while visiting the store: Road to Speech. The owner of this store, Marisha, has a Master's of Speech Language Pathology from the University of Washington. Marisha's store, includes Speech materials for grades PreK-6. There are articulation stickers, visuals for teaching grammar, themed sticker activities, and so much more.

After my visit to the store, I decided to check out the Road to Speech blog. What I loved about the blog was that it showed the products from the store in use! This post caught my eye, because I had just downloaded the product that was used in the picture of her last blog post. The product was for goal setting, which is a skill that I practice with my own children at home, because I feel that it is so important.

I hope that you will take minute to two to visit the Road to Speech store and blog. When you do, please share a comment about what you found to be helpful!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm so encouraged by the kindness and generosity of the entire group, but this really stands out!

    ReplyDelete