Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I don't expect to be gone for too long, but just in case!

While I have you here, I want to tell you about my Christmas. This year, we decided to celebrate our family Christmas, today. It was sort of a weird year, because I did 96% of the shopping this year...actually it may have been even higher than that. I even did my own Christmas shopping. As in, I bought my own gifts and wrapped them myself. I have never had to do that before, because my husband has always been really great about Christmas gifts.

Well, there were 2 gifts that he bought me and one that he made for me. These were all complete surprises to me. The first is a Glee Christmas CD that he downloaded and copied for me. The second was a set of 4 Bingo lottery tickets, which are always my favorite gift. The third gifts was a pair of purple fleece Pjs. Which of these gifts made me laugh out loud????


How about the 3X fleece PJs?! Now, anyone that knows me, knows I'm not a slender gal. Sizes, for me, run between 16-18 or L-XL depending on the clothing. So 3XL??? Not so much my size! Nice try hunny! I still love you.

PS...PLEASE
take back the PJs ASAP! I could really use ones that fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment