Monday, December 27, 2010

Getting ready for a new year!

Since I have some time off, I am planning out what I want to do with my son over the next few months. I know that these things are not unchanging, because I always end up doing whatever I feel when the day comes, but I like to have some kind of guide for ideas on what to do with him and when. If I don't, I tend to get into a funk and not want to do much of anything.

Right now, I putting events (holidays) on a calendar that I made in Microsoft publisher. From there, I added "letters of the week" that kind of go with the events. I also wrote down what I want to do for sensory tubs. I was going to plan for January, February, and March, but just the first two months are enough for now. I have put on crafts for most days, trips that I want to take with him (this helps me make sure to get full use out of my memberships), and anything else that I can think of that will be fun, educational, or just related. Many of my ideas have come from No Time for Flash Cards or sites that were linked, so please check them out!

I'll let you know what our plans are for the new year when I feel that I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment