Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cloth diaper update

I just wanted to let you know that everything has been going well!

I finally got my last shipment of diapers in the mail today! It was 17 diapers that looked brand new along with about 12 big inserts and 14 small inserts! They looked BRAND no and had no smell at all!! I was pretty impressed with the no smell part, because I've had a lot of issues with the ammonia smell in the inserts and diapers even after a few washings.

I thought that the biggest issue that I was going to have would be getting all of the laundry done, but that hasn't proved to be an issue at all. I've been running the cold load every night or every other night and then running the hot cycle first thing in the morning. So far, so good! I can't wait to try out these new ones though! The lack of smell makes them so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment