Sunday, March 26, 2017

Can You Build It?

I have been working on some new ideas for my teacherspayteachers.com store. I have also been working on rebranding. My logo has changed to something that I have been wanting since I began! One of the new ideas that I came up with, stemmed from an idea that I saw at our local library. They had these cards that had different ideas for things to make with Lego blocks. I looked all over the cards and couldn't figure out where they came from. About a week later, I decided to come up with my own set of cards. The cards say things like, "Can you make a rectangle using 10 blocks or less?" and "Can you create a house?". While I thought that some of them might be a little tough, my children helped me to see that when you're only limited by your imagination! You can find these cards here, in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment