Saturday, October 22, 2011

One kid and counting....

WOW! 38 weeks!

It's amazing how a pregnancy can seem to go so slow for months and months and then you get to the end and it feels like it's flying!

I have been waiting to see if this little kiddo is going to come out naturally or if we're going to have to be induced. My next appointment is on Tuesday and that will be when I get the official word. I will have an ultrasound, non-stress test, and a visit with the doctor. Then, I am told that we will schedule an induction date for some time after I hit 39 weeks.

How odd is it that I'm still in denial? I feel like there is this part of me that knows that she is coming and has been preparing for a while. Then there's this other part that knows she is coming, but feels like it's still a long way off and that nothing is going to change for our family for a while. It might be that I'm just so happy to have her chilling in my belly, dancing around daily, and knowing that I'm the closest to her that I will ever be.

Scott and I keep talking about more kids. I feel like having one more would be great, but it doesn't seem very feasible. We can't be struggling to get by anymore than we are now....and I certainly will not be dragging 3 kids to a job! WOW! I guess we wait and see for now. Something amazing may change in our lives. We just have to wait and see what God has in store for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment