Sunday, October 8, 2017

How to make a tin whistle cover for all of your Classical Conversations moms out there!



This is year my children and I are working through our second year of Classical Conversations! The second year is SO much better than the first!! I know what to expect, I understand the format, and I am starting to understand the model.

We have just finished our first 6 weeks of Cycle 3 and that means that the tin whistle is right around the corner!!! Ever since we did the tin whistle last year, I hoped that I could make some cute tin whistle covers for my kids. Last week, I finally sat down to find a pattern and get started, but I couldn't find anything that was perfect for my sewing abilities and that I could follow. So, I read through a few ideas on how to make the covers and also looked up how to make a drawstring bag. THEN, I had something!!!

Once I got started, I found it very easy to blow through making them in in about 30 minutes or less. So, I asked the rest of my community if anyone else needed them. I also found a post on Facebook where moms were looking for some help with a pattern or an idea on how to make a cover. So ladies, THIS is for YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment