Friday, January 20, 2017

Homeschool Evaluations

I am a Pennsylvania homeschool elevator. What that means is that people that homeschool in this state can come to me and show me their child's portfolio of work from the year and I can sign off saying that they did it. The evaluation itself is actually quick, but I love when families come over and we chat about things that their children are involved in. I'm always learning about new programs in my area and getting excited for things that my children will be able to do when they get older. As you're probably aware, I have a teacherspayteachers.com store called: Wedded Mommy Bliss. For my store, I created a video about what needs to be in your portfolio to prepare for evaluation time. The video is completely free, so please take a second and check it out. When you are finished, if you could leave me some feedback, that would help a lot! Pennsylvania Homeschool Video

No comments:

Post a Comment